Monday, November 10, 2008

IT'S ALIVE! (the blog)

(Note: this is not me, this is my blog speaking)
WHAT THE SCHNELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DARN BLOGGERS!? I GROW AT A REGULAR PACE, BUT THE ONLY PERSON WHO ACTUALLY READS ME IS JENNY JULANDER! I DEMAND THAT OTHER PEOPLE READ THIS! I WILL NOT POST WITHOUT GETTING AT LEAST ONE COMMENT! (This is me speaking next, trying to be heard over the rantings of my blog) JENNY JULANDER? CAN YOU PLEASE TELL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT MY ANGRY BLOG IN A POST? BLOG! WOULD YOU BE QUIET!? I'M TRYING TO ASK A FAVOR! JENNY JULANDER, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU TELL OTHER PEOPLE! BLOG!!! I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN! QUIET DOWN! Thank you.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm worried, Jonah. I think you have 2 personalities going on here! Maybe it's mid l. finger talking. Would you like a picture of Mid on your blog? I can arrange that for you.

JJ said...

Hey look, my networking worked already, someone else commented on your blog (hee, hee) I have you listed on a link on the side of my blog. If it makes you feel any better, not everyone who reads mine comments either...your mom is the master commenter...yeah your mom!!