Saturday, November 1, 2008

Chapter Ten

A Great Ending

"HOORAY!!!! We did it!" shouted Kierrabeep.
"Well, we're not done being together, that's for sure." replied Josheyhonk.
"What do you mean?"
"Well, I've been thinking about you ever since you smooched me, and I've come to decision." He pulled something out of his pocket (yes, cars have pockets, how do you think Jonybeep held the spider if they didn't), opened it up, knelt down and said "Kierrabeep, will you marry me?"
"Oh, of course I will Josheyhonk! I've been waiting a long time for you to ask!"

The wedding was two weeks later, and almost everyone was there, and even better, Jonybeep was best man.
A car wedding is very different from a human wedding, but it still had the basic principles. A bishop came to the temple they got married in, seeing they were both religious, like Jonybeep. They said I do to each other when the time came, then they each laid a great big smooch right on each other. Then, out of kindness, Josheyhonk made Jonybeep the godfather if they had children. Jonybeep was thrilled when he heard that. After all, he is kind of like me in the story.

No comments: