Saturday, November 1, 2008

Chapter Five

An Unsuspected Surprise

Well, as you might have guessed, the megalodon skeleton was now alive, and strangely, Doodeebeep had just disappeared. In another newspaper Josheyhonk found, it said that the megalodon was swimming in the Great Barrier Reef. Doodeebeep had just returned and they hurried in Josheyhonk's private jet to Sydney, and then went on a private speed boat to their destination. Suddenly, the megalodon popped out of the water so fast neither of them saw it until it was directly above them! It would have done a perfect dive had Doodeebeep not suddenly yelled "STOP!!" and had a strange gadget shaped like a video camera pop out of his windshield wiper and stop the shark. "Whoa, what is that?!" Josheyhonk yelled.
"I'm so sorry I had to deceive you, Josheyhonk. Now I can't, so this is my real name. Doddyhonk Flashbeep, and Terrahonk is my grandson. You heard about the incident on Mars didn't you? I staged it all. But after everyone yelled at me, I wanted to take revenge. You see, I thought that I wouldn't be angry when everyone was angry, but I was, so I decided to create Skeleton Teeth so I could rule the world, but now you know, so you need to be dead. I went to talk with Terrahonk when we were back at the university, just to tell you. Goodbye Josheyhonk." Doddyhonk let the megalodon resume its attack, but Josheyhonk jumped to the side at the last minute, and then tried to grab the video camera from Doddyhonk. They fought and fought and fought until suddenly, the megalodon thought Doddyhonk was Josheyhonk, so he ate him instead. Josheyhonk noticed the camera was lying on the deck, showing a self-destruct button. He pressed it.

No comments: