Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weekly Challenge

Every Wednesday, I will give you a challenge involving Quebster's dictionary. There are categories. The basic is Guessing Garnish, a challenge to decorate the site! I give you a quote, you guess it, and I will give a praise post to the first correct guesser. I post for every first correct guesser. The next, and the one I have chosen to do is:
Pronunciation Problem:
Correctly type a pronouncing line for how to pronounce a word. EX: word (werd), the e should be upside down. Because you can't type upside down E's, just say it should be.
(Note: Following word is from a quote)

Word: ktksvarrigigag

Best wishes to all contestants. (Hint: The R's should be rolled on the tongue)

2 comments:

Jen said...

You've got to be kidding!!!!! I deem this feat impossible!

Coco the Great said...

THAT IS Pronunciation= (kid-i-kiss-vod-di-ga-gog).
It's from Brian Reegan.