Of what, you ask? Why, Quebster's is all about giving you funny, ironic, and just plain lines from every movie,show,and book you can think of!
Monday, April 13, 2009
To...
Cody, to cody, Lechiam! Lechiam, Lechiam, to him! He guessed the quoooooooooooooote first, so he get's thiiiiiiiiiiiis post! Drink Lechiam to Cody, Cody, Cody! To Cody, my brother, he won!
Summer in the Willamette Valley
-
Oh how I love summer here in the Willamette Valley! The rain is miserable
all year, but it does allow us the most amazing produce in July and August.
Every...
Schooled by Five Year-Olds
-
I taught the most adorable five year-olds in church yesterday, but we got
off to a bit of a rocky start. It went something like this:
Adorable child #1: Ar...
I am a 13-year old with a more than average intelligence, which I use to weave words together to tell stories and describe vividly, like I just did to this sentence.
1 comment:
Cody is SO LUCKY!!! I hope someday someone will drink to me too--love those Jewish songs.
Post a Comment