Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears... Oh My!

Man! I now have the Wizard of Oz stuck in my head. What I meant to say was, Presents and Christmas and Teeth, Oh My! We were charged with cleaning up the entire downstairs main room before we were able to get the presents under the tree. The teeth part is that I have a loose tooth and in the last 12 hours it has gone from a little bit loose to bleeding and almost falling off! The Christmas part of this is we had a christmas talent show for F.H.E yesterday, and I did 3 acts! Well, one of them was a family one and another one was a group, but so what? Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Awesome! Your title intrigued me and your switch to the other title made me LOL. I hope you get massive money from the tooth fairy. ;)

Jen said...

I think you should be ecstatic that both the tooth fairy and Santa remembered to come!