Thursday, December 11, 2008

BARGEN-SHNARGEN-DARGEN!

Sorry, that was random screaming at what I am about to post. It seems that at my school, I am the Mister Nerdy, so I get picked on almost every second of the day! I just feel like screaming, which I have already done on this post. I hate it when people bully me, and I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't like bullying. In fact, I HATE IT! Just today a kid named Anu came and said I was stupid. Another time, a kid named Caleb annoys and torments me, and whenever I get mad, he goes "Oh, just kidding" then walks away. Today he hit me on the head with a basketball. I AM JUST ABOUT TO EXPLODE BECAUSE I'M FILLED WITH ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Coco the Great said...

Excuse me while I get the blast shield.....

Jen said...

Jonah, I'm so sorry that you're having a hard time at school. We'll work on this for next semester. Be sure and tell your teacher as soon as something happens and exactly what happened.