Friday, October 17, 2008

Carnival!

To anyone who has read Jenny Julander's blog, you probably read about Maunia and Sierra's carnival. Well, Cody and I are trying to make our own carnival! I can't put any pictures in yet, but we have more games than Maunia and Sierra in both of their carnivals! We have a Find the Ace of Spades game, a Tennis Ball Throw, A Plate Throw, a poker-like game called Trump Card (Cody made it up), A Fishing Booth, a Memory Match, a Blindfold Balloon Pop, a Batting Green(We couldn't find a golf club, so we improvised, and we have made-up tickets called Pignahs (Idea came from Pooblas, also from the Julander blog). It's going to be so fun!

1 comment:

JJ said...

sounds cool. Too bad we're too far away to check it out. Sorry I didn't send you blueprints for the vending machine...it's because they don't exist :-) I'll see if I can't open the machine up and get pictures of how it and maybe you can work from there. When is your carnival?