Monday, May 26, 2008

Tag! I'm it.

I got tagged by Hannah for a quiz. So without further ado,



List three joys:

1. Playing the Wii. I'm surprised I became a pro at bowling two days after we got it.
2. Cuddling with my family.
3. Alexandra Bennet



List three fears:

1. That I will faint in school.
2. A very scary dream about getting eaten by a shark with the Mythbusters narrator saying, "Bye bye" just before I get eaten. After i get eaten, it feels like i've really lost body parts. The reason is those body parts have fallen asleep.
3. That I will die as a kid, or that Cody dies.
List three goals:

1. To finally beat everyone with Meta Knight on Brawl.
2. To finally do a chin up.
3. To become the most famous arachnologist in the world.

List three obsessions:

1. ARACHNIDS! These creepy crawlies just fascinate me.
2. The Wii! It's so fun!
3. Books! I don't know why, but I love reading.

List three random facts.
1. A spider's web starts out as a liquid.
2. The most venomous thing in the world is a frog.
3. Killer bees are bad.

Well, that's it. I think I'll tag curtis and the Christensens.

No comments: