Thursday, April 24, 2008

Apocalypse (in 3019 years)...

The first chapter and prologue of my story.
Prologue
The Seven Planets

Hi, my name’s Doodeebeep. I’m an intelligent talking car,
in the year 5027 that is. I work for CANA, the Car And NASA Association. At least, I did. All that changed when I was sent on a mission to Mars. We noticed that something strange was happening in the core, so they sent me to investigate it. It just so happened that sulpheric acid had created holes leading to the core. When frozen, it can support life, and poisonous mushrooms were overrunning. I had no choice but to destroy the planet. (don't ask me how it froze, i don't know.)




Chapter One

A Little Eavesdropping

CRASH!!!!!! Doodeebeep had just crashed in the championship NASCAR race! A while later he was back at home, and he was reliving everything that had happened since the incident on Mars. After authorizing the destruction of Mars, everyone at CANA headquarters was angry at him, so he finally was fed up with it and quit. Ever since then he had been wondering what career he would get to get money to live. Then he had seen the big NASCAR race on TV. He decided he would try to become a racecar. It had worked out perfectly, and then came the crash. What happened was a stupid driver who was an alcoholic got drunk and drove over to Doodeebeep accidentally, making him fall off the course. "You know what; I think I'm stressed from trying to win so many races. I need a vacation, and I'll take along my friend and multitrillionaire Josheyhonk Beepnotes. He's my favorite pop singer, but where should I go? I'll go to New York! No one knows me there!" So, a week later, Doodeebeep and Josheyhonk were in New York, staying in the most luxurious hotel around. Then, everything changed. It happened when they were VIPs in the Museum of Natural History. Doodeebeep saw a suspicious looking man sneak into an off-limits security office. They followed, and eavesdropped on what he was saying on the phone. "Meet me at the Museum of Natural History Saturday night, I'll show you what the operation is to look like. Once you see it, you'll agree, Skeleton Teeth must not fail."
Makes you want to read more, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Jen said...

It took me a minute to figure out the main characters were CARS! But then I realized, "Hey! That's pretty creative!"